Xeomin is a neurotoxin injection that suppresses unwanted facial wrinkles. Much like Botox, this cosmetic injectable is FDA-approved for the correction of moderate to severe glabellar lines, also known as frown lines, between the eyebrows. When injected into targeted locations, it temporarily relaxes the facial muscles responsible for unwanted wrinkles, helping you achieve smoother, more youthful skin.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the nose bridge
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the lips
- Chin dimples and creases
- Neck banding and creases
Xeomin: Naked Botulinum
Xeomin is often called “naked botulinum” because it’s a pure form of botulinum toxin. Most other neuromodulators combine botulinum toxin with additional proteins for stability, but Xeomin doesn’t have any other proteins. Consequently, your body doesn’t build a tolerance to Xeomin, even if you keep using it for years. Since you can’t develop a tolerance, it’s a suitable option for you if Botox doesn’t do the trick anymore.
Advantages of Xeomin:
- Non-surgical treatment for unwanted frown lines
- Feels like a gentle pinprick — no pain
- Minimal side effects, such as redness and swelling
- Softens unwanted facial wrinkles and frown lines
- Prevents or delays the onset of new facial wrinkles
- More durable than Botox — naked botulinum
- No frozen expressions, stiffness, or unnatural results
- Concludes within 15 to 30 minutes
- No downtime or recovery period
Candidates for Xeomin:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t have active skin infections or open wounds
- Don’t have medical contraindications for Xeomin
- Want to soften the appearance of frown lines between the eyebrows
- Want to prevent new wrinkles from appearing
Results: Onset & Longevity
Patients say they start noticing the results of Xeomin after 2 to 3 days, with gradual improvements for up to 2 weeks. After 2 weeks, the results will finalize, and you’ll appreciate your smooth, youthful appearance. The final results last for 3 to 4 months, following which your wrinkles will gradually reappear. Most patients opt for 3 to 4 Xeomin treatments per year to maintain a youthful appearance all year long.
Why Choose Evolve MD?
Evolve MD Modern Med Spa is the premier boutique med spa specializing in anti-aging medicine and treatments in Port Orange. Our injectors and medical providers curate highly personalized treatment plans based on your unique needs and goals to ensure safe, smooth, and natural-looking results that betray no signs of cosmetic manipulation. If you want a smoother face without the risk of frozen expressions, please schedule an appointment today.