PRP hair restoration is a natural, autologous treatment for hair restoration. This treatment involves using platelet-rich plasmas (PRPs) to facilitate hair regrowth and reverse the effects of alopecia. Hair is a marker of beauty, and the gradual loss of hair causes significant anxiety and self-esteem issues. We provide the highly-personalized PRP hair restoration to awaken your dormant hair follicles and stimulate hair regrowth, helping you achieve a dense and luscious head of hair.
About PRP Hair Restoration
PRP Hair Restoration Treats:
- Female pattern baldness
- Male pattern baldness
- Thinning hair
- Receding hairline
- Bald patches on the scalp
Advantages of PRP Hair Restoration:
- Non-surgical hair restoration
- Autologous treatment based on components drawn from your blood
- No risk of infections or allergies
- Painless and comfortable treatment
- Minimal post-treatment redness, swelling, and discomfort
- Stimulate natural hair regrowth
- Stops the progression of alopecia
- Improve hair density and strength
- Concludes within 30 minutes
- No downtime
Candidates for PRP Hair Restoration:
- Are experiencing the early stages of alopecia
- Want to stop hair loss in its track
- Want natural, non-invasive techniques to stop hair loss
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that preclude treatment
- Have realistic expectations from the procedure
- Don’t have a history of blood disorders or diseases
Results: Onset & Longevity
Most patients notice improvements in their hair density and strength a few months after the first treatment. You may need a series of 3 to 4 sessions spaced a month apart for optimal results. After the first round of treatments, you may need 1 or 2 maintenance treatments per year.
Why Choose Evolve MD?
Evolve MD Modern Med Spa is the premier boutique med spa specializing in non-surgical hair restoration and aesthetic treatments in Port Orange. Our medical providers believe in holistic treatments that improve your cosmetic health while promoting overall wellness. We love the PRP hair restoration technique because it’s based on natural substances derived from your body, making it completely safe. If you want to reverse the effects of hair loss, please schedule an appointment today.