Morpheus8 skin resurfacing is a groundbreaking treatment that produces brilliant results without downtime. This procedure essentially combines the twin benefits of microneedling and radiofrequency energy, facilitating deeper skin cell regeneration and collagen production. Morpheus8 in Port Orange activates your body’s innate healing processes, helping you achieve naturally smoother, more even-textured, and youthful skin. The results compound over multiple sessions, and there’s no downtime after a session.
About Morpheus8 Skin Resurfacing
- Fine lines and wrinkles
- Acne scarring
- Facial scarring
- Stretch marks
- Uneven skin tone
- Textural irregularities
- Pigmentation problems
- Freckles and redness
- Brown spots and sunspots
- Skin laxity and sagging skin
Advantages of Morpheus8:
- Non-surgical treatment — no injections or incisions
- The application of numbing cream ensures comfort
- Only causes mild discomfort during treatment
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Encourages the body to heal itself
- Concludes within 30 to 60 minutes
- Suitable for the face and body
- Includes the benefits of radiofrequency energy
- The microneedling depth is customized for the patient
- Mild post-treatment side effects, such as redness and swelling
- No downtime or recovery period
What Makes Morpheus8 Unique?
- Customizable Depth: Traditional microneedling devices can’t be customized according to the patient’s skin type and depth, leading to harsh side effects. Morpheus8 in Port Orange allows the medical providers to customize the tips and microneedling depth during the session.
- Increased Needle Depth: Traditional microneedling devices rejuvenate up to 2 millimeters of the skin’s surface, but Morpheus8 can rejuvenate up to 4 millimeters. As such, Morpheus8 is more effective in areas with denser skin tissues, such as the cheeks.
- Radiofrequency Technology: Morpheus8 combines microneedling with radiofrequency energy, which boosts and catalyzes the results of traditional microneedling. Your skin will look smoother, firmer, and more youthful after RF microneedling.
The Morpheus8 Process
Morpheus8 skin resurfacing is performed as an in-office treatment that concludes within 60 minutes. The medical provider examines your facial skin, discusses your goals, and selects the appropriate depth for the Morpheus8 device. A numbing gel is applied to your skin to ensure comfort. The medical provider moves the Morpheus8 handheld device across your skin, punching thousands of micro-channels on your skin’s surface at various depths. You can expect mild but tolerable pain and discomfort.
Side Effects & Downtime
Morpheus8 in Port Orange is an extremely safe procedure with minimal post-treatment side effects. Most patients experience mild redness, discomfort, irritation, and swelling in the treatment areas. You might also experience mild pinpoint bleeding for a few minutes. After the treatment, you can resume your daily activities and work immediately, provided you avoid direct sunlight and wear sunscreen. You should also avoid heavy workouts until the swelling recedes.
Results: Onset & Longevity
Morpheus8 skin resurfacing produces cumulative benefits and results. Your skin may look smoother and tighter a few weeks after the treatment once your body starts producing new collagen fibers. However, most patients need 3 to 4 sessions a few weeks apart for optimal results. You may also need one or two yearly maintenance treatments after the initial series of 4 treatments — please consult your medical provider.
Why Choose Evolve MD?
Evolve MD Modern Med Spa is the premier boutique med spa specializing in non-surgical aesthetic medicine and skin rejuvenation. We perform the incredibly effective skin resurfacing treatment using the cutting-edge Morpheus8 in Port Orange device, which activates your body’s natural healing processes to deliver dramatic results. Our medical providers calibrate the treatment according to your unique needs. If you want to reverse the signs of aging and improve your skin quality, please schedule an appointment today.