Botox is a household name in anti-aging medicine. It’s a cosmetic injectable that temporarily relaxes the facial muscles responsible for your dynamic wrinkles, such as the forehead lines, frown lines, and crow’s feet. When injected into targeted facial muscles, we can soften unwanted facial wrinkles, making you look younger. Our injectors deliver highly calibrated units of Botox in Port Orange to ensure soft, naturalized results — no overcorrection or frozen expressions.
- Horizontal forehead lines
- Frown lines between the eyebrows
- Crow’s feet around the eyes
- Bunny lines around the nose bridge
- Nasolabial folds around the nose
- Marionette lines around the mouth
- Perioral lines around the lips
- Chin dimples and creases
- Neck banding and creases
Advantages of Botox
- Non-surgical treatment for unwanted wrinkles
- Feels like a gentle pinprick
- Minimal side effects, such as redness and bruising
- Softens unwanted facial wrinkles
- Prevents new wrinkles from appearing
- Backed by decades of clinical evidence
- Natural results — no frozen expressions
- Concludes within 15 to 30 minutes
- No downtime or recovery period
Candidates for Botox:
- Are at least 18 years of age
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t have active skin infections or open wounds
- Don’t have medical contraindications for Botox
- Want to soften the appearance of dynamic wrinkles on the face
- Want to prevent new wrinkles from appearing
Side Effects & Downtime
Botox involves minimal post-treatment side effects. You may experience mild redness, swelling, itching, irritation, and bruising in the treatment areas. Please avoid smoking and direct sunlight for a few days to minimize swelling and bruising. You can also use ice packs to reduce swelling. However, there’s no downtime — you can resume your daily activities and work immediately after treatment. Please follow our medical provider’s aftercare guidelines for optimal results.
Results: Onset & Longevity
Most patients start seeing the initial results of Botox after 3 to 4 days, with continued improvements for up to 2 weeks. If you don’t see the desired results within a few days, please wait for 2 weeks. The final results will last for 3 to 4 months, following which your wrinkles will gradually reappear, indicating it’s time for another treatment. Most patients opt for 3 to 4 Botox in Port Orange sessions per year to maintain smooth skin all year long.
Why Choose Evolve MD?
Evolve MD Modern Med Spa is the premier boutique med spa specializing in non-surgical anti-aging treatments in Port Orange. We believe your aesthetic appearance can define how you feel on the inside. If you look youthful and vibrant, you feel revitalized. Our medical providers use cutting-edge techniques and aesthetic solutions to help you recover and maintain eternally youthful looks without leaving a trace of cosmetic manipulation. Please schedule an appointment for more information.