Morpheus8 body contouring is a minimally invasive procedure that sculpts and contours your body according to your desired goals. The Morpheus8 device consists of gold-plated needles that penetrate different depths of your skin in various treatment areas to stimulate collagen production. The microneedles also deliver radiofrequency energy into the deeper dermis to trigger deep tissue remodeling, which, in turn, reduces stubborn fat, tightens skin tissues, and improves the overall skin texture.
About Morpheus8 Body
Morpheus8 Body Contouring Treats:
- Excess fat tissues
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Skin laxity
- Sagging skin
- Rough, uneven skin
- Acne scarring
- Other body scars
- Stretch marks
- Other textural irregularities
Common Treatment Areas:
- Bra rolls
Advantages of Morpheus8 Body Contouring:
- Non-surgical treatment for body contouring
- Painless and comfortable treatment, performed using a numbing gel
- Minimal post-treatment side effects, such as swelling and pinpoint bleeding
- Customized according to your unique needs
- Improves the contours of your body and reduces excess fat
- Activates your body’s natural healing processes
- Stimulates natural collagen production
- Concludes in 30 to 60 minutes
- No downtime or recovery period
What Makes Morpheus8 Unique?
- Customizable Depth: Most microneedling devices can’t be customized, making them less effective. The Morpheus8 device is highly customizable, so the medical provider can modify the depth of treatment according to your unique skin type and goals.
- Increased Needle Depth: Traditional microneedling devices can puncture up to 3 millimeters of skin, but the Morpheus8 device can puncture up to 8 millimeters of skin. That’s why Morpheus8 is more suitable for areas with dense skin tissues, like the buttocks.
- Radiofrequency Technology: Morpheus8 brings the amazing skin contracture and fat reduction capabilities of radiofrequency energy. The microneedles deliver RF energy deep within the skin to dissolve excess fat cells, making your body look toned.
Candidates for Morpheus8 Body Contouring:
- Want to correct sagging skin, poor skin tone, cellulite, stubborn fat, or other textural issues
- Are physically and mentally healthy
- Have realistic expectations
- Don’t have active skin infections or open wounds
- Don’t have underlying medical conditions that preclude Morpheus8 treatment
Results: Onset & Longevity
The results of Morpheus8 body contouring appear gradually over several weeks and months as your body produces new collagen fibers. The results are cumulative, and they improve with each session. Most patients need 3 Morpheus8 sessions spaced a few months apart for optimal results. You may also need one or two maintenance treatments per year.
Why Choose Evolve MD?
Evolve MD Modern Med Spa is a luxurious med spa specializing in non-surgical body contouring and other aesthetic treatments. We believe your external appearance has a massive impact on how you feel. Our medical providers offer the latest and safest aesthetic treatments to elevate your natural features, making you look and feel confident. If you want to contour your body without undergoing invasive treatments, please schedule an appointment at our med spa in Port Orange.